Read the “Analysis of Pending CDMP Applications” document by International Atlantic, LLC and The Graham Companies, Inc.
According to the latest report presented by the developer, American Dream Miami would generate over 70,000 trips per day, and around 5,330 of those during afternoon rush hour.
In The News
- Sun Sentinel: South Florida planning council votes against American Dream Miami mall
- Miami Herald: Westward whoa: Planning board gives thumbs down to mega-mall and 836 extension
- Local 10: MIAMI-DADE Panel urges Miami mega-mall be delayed over traffic concerns
- Miami Herald: How the American Dream Miami mega-mall became an issue in the Florida governor’s race
- Miami Herald: He backed the subsidy ban for American Dream mega-mall. Now he’s targeted for defeat